Complete Works Of
- James A. Michener: Largely known for his fictional, lengthy family sagas covering the lives of many generations in particular geographic locales across history. Author of twenty-six fictional novels and thirty-one nonfiction books. (4/57)
- Jane Austen: Completed and uncompleted novels, short stories, and Juvenilia. (6/10)
- 101 Great Books for College-Bound Readers: Attempting to read the books I did not read before starting college. (32/101)
- AP Literature: There have been 298 books referred to on the AP Literature Exam since 1971. I would like to read them all. (57/299)
- Classics Club: My self-selected list of 75 pieces of classic literature to be read by August 15, 2020. (38/75)
- 20 Books of Summer: Read twenty books off my TBR between June 1 and September 3, 2018. (15/20)
- #ReadHarder Challenge: Read books in twenty-four different categories in order to explore topics or formats or genres that I otherwise wouldn’t try.
- The Honors Project: Personal challenge to read books related to food, economics, and geography in preparation of writing my honors thesis.