You are currently browsing the daily archive for June 13, 2010.
First of all, thanks to Natasha of Maw Books Blog for hosting the Bloggiesta (¡Ole!)! I wasn’t able to get as much as accomplished as I wanted to due to a break in the weather. I had figured on being able to finish everything on my list because it was expected to rain nonstop over the weekend, but today was blue skies and lots of sunshine so I spent most of the day out on a long bike ride.
- Began the Bloggiesta at ll a.m. on Friday.
- Stopped at 1 p.m. for lunch.
- Worked from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Stopped to go the library, read at a coffee shop, and help cook dinner.
- Began working again at 8 p.m.
- Stopped at 10 p.m. for bed.
- Began working at 8 a.m. on Saturday.
- Stopped at 11 a.m. for bike ride, lunch, family time, dinner, and bed.
- Started working again at 6 a.m.
- Stopped working at 11 a.m. for another bike ride and lunch.
- Worked from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Write reviews for those books I need to review
- Write Sunday Salon post for a rainy day
- Finish reformatting book reviews from old blog
- While I did not get all my old blog’s book reviews posted, I did post an additional 188 posts (and book reviews) from my old blog. I did, however, get every single one of my book reviews dealing with Mr. Darcy (retellings, sequels, etc) posted.
- Implement things the Website Grader suggested I do in order to improve on the 84 I received.
- Fix broken links and/or links to old blog
- Comment on every blog I follow
- Finish formatting reading projects page
- Update The List with to-be-read books
- Added an additional 32 books to The List.
- Write up post on recently abandoned books
- Post about read-a-longs I’m joining
- Try out new templates
- Thanks to everyone’s kind words and my own finickiness, I will not be changing the design of my blog.
- Update Review Policy (the one I had is ineffective, apparently)
- Update Contact Info
- List unwanted books on PaperBackSwap
- Write update post on challenges I’ve joined