You are currently browsing the daily archive for December 3, 2010.
A relatively short list of titles and reviews that caught my attention the past couple of weeks. I haven’t checked, but I’m hoping my library at home has these titles because they do sound really good. Only two weeks to go before I can step foot back in a library to find pleasure reading and not academic journals.
- The Coachman Rat (David Henry Wilson) – Thanks to Jeane of Dog Ear Diary’s review.
- The Fate of Africa (Martin Meredith) – Thanks to Rebecca of Rebecca Reads’ review.
- Haweswater (Sarah Hall) – Thanks to Jackie of Farm Lane Books Blog’s review.
- My Maasai Life (Robin Wiszowaty) – Thanks to Heather of Book Addiction’s review.
- The Magician’s Book (Laura Miller) – Thanks to Eva of A Striped Armchair’s review.
- The Master and Margarita (Mikhail Bulgakov) – Thanks to Matt of A Guy’s Moleskine Notebook’s review.
- The Passage (Justin Cronin) – Thanks to Heather of Book Addiction’s review.
- Star Gazing (Linda Gillard) – Thanks to Jackie of Farm Lane Books Blog’s review.
- What I Thought I Knew (Alice Eve Cohen) – Thanks to Heather of Book Addiction’s review.